When an angry bull rampages on people

WARNING: This is frightening stuff and the “F” word is used liberally. Turn your sound off first!

• Wallace 16/04/2019, 6:27 am

Crikey Moses, you can’t fake this stuff! I can’t believe someone wasn’t killed.

• Popular Front 16/04/2019, 6:38 am

Hilarious. My sympathies are all with the (frightened) bulls and there’s nothing I like seeing better than a matador copping a horn right up the clacker in the arena or some of those clowns getting trampled in Pamplona. If you’re going to torment large beeves don’t be surprised if they retaliate.

• ibbit 16/04/2019, 7:25 am

Poor bulls. About time they fought back. My sympathy lies with the dog which was attacked by the bull. None for the people – they knew what they were doing, watching or supporting.

• Aktosplatz 16/04/2019, 7:49 am

Agreed.

• Pensioner Pete 16/04/2019, 7:32 am

Nice to see the bull make some excellent hook-ups!

• Geoff Unicomb 16/04/2019, 7:36 am

I am not sure if my raucous laughter was a result of the antics of the bovines, the stupidity of the ‘victims’, or the most amusing commentary. Regardless, it certainly made a great start to the day.
    TYVM.

• Jack Richards 16/04/2019, 8:33 am

You need to have a highly developed death wish to run with the bulls. The ultimate in stupidity I reckon.

• Penguinite 16/04/2019, 8:42 am

What about the idiots that volunteer for this spectacle? Year after year they must the cluster to bait the bulls. It’s like some form of “right of Passage”. Trouble is the bull is right and the passage is usually the back one!

• Austin Ayforti 16/04/2019, 10:08 am

High five bull! Sucked in to the morons, they richly deserve everything they got. The poor dog that was hurt is different altogether and stopped me laughing for a moment.
    Anyone who doesn’t respect the strength and agility of any bull let alone a tormented one is going to regret it. That fella was only playing with them otherwise they wouldn’t have gotten up.

• Caduceus 17/04/2019, 8:34 am

We should get some of those bulls for the farmers who have the animal welfare mob breaking into their properties.

• J.K. 17/04/2019, 10:43 am

A couple of good jersy bulls in the paddock will sort out those green invaders on the farms.

• Tony H 17/04/2019, 7:06 pm

Hahaha, laughed my head off, great stuff! Needed that laugh too.