by Jack Cade
In October last year England’s Lord Monkton accurately predicted that there were those in the Liberal Party, namely Malcolm Turnbull and Julie Bishop, who in cahoots with forces within the United Nations were actively planning the removal of Tony Abbott as Prime Minister. Monkton told us that we should watch Mr. Abbott’s back because there were plans to oust him before Christmas 2015.
Lord Monkton’s warning proved to be accurate even down to Turnbull himself saying earlier this year, “This bloke has to go and before Christmas”. And in my opinion, as part of the plan Mr, Abbott was white-anted by Turnbull, Bishop and others within the party and they in turn were ably assisted in abusing, discrediting, slandering and generally blackening Mr. Abbott’s name and reputation with relentless attacks by the gutless leftists within the MSM, of which the ABC and the Fairfax Press played the leading roles.
Julie Bishop must have been beside herself with joy with Mr Abbott out of the way because she would no longer have any impediment to her plan to cuddle up to the United Nations and its global goals of “ Sustainable Development” Agenda 2030, including the lunacy of the global warming fraud.
During her recent speech at the United Nations she stated unambiguously that she, Turnbull and the new Liberal government would embrace “Sustainable Development” Agenda 2030 and she actually signed Australia on to become part of the New World Order – Global Government.
So much for Turnbull’s promise that he would be more consultative. Another porkie because the Australian people were not consulted before Bishop took it upon herself to sign us away to the UN and most Australians wouldn’t even realise the full implications of what she has done.
The United Nations new aims for the world’s future is spelt out in the following translation by Truthstream Media of its goals:
- Goal 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
- Translation: Centralized banks, IMF, World Bank, Fed to control all finances, digital one world currency in a cashless society.
- Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture •Translation: Genetically Modified Organisms
- Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages •Translation: Mass vaccination, Codex Alimentarius
- Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all •Translation: UN propaganda, brainwashing through compulsory education from cradle to grave
- Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls •Translation: Population control through forced “Family Planning”
- Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all •Translation: Privatise all water sources, don’t forget to add fluoride
- Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all •Translation: Smart grid with smart meters on everything, peak pricing
- Goal 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all •Translation: TPP, free trade zones that favour mega corporate interests.
- Goal 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation •Translation: Toll roads, push public transit, remove free road travel, environmental restrictions
- Goal 10: Reduce inequality within and among countries •Translation: Even more regional government bureaucracy like a mutant octopus
- Goal 11: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable •Translation: Big brother big data surveillance state
- Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns •Translation: Forced austerity
- Goal 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts* •Translation: Cap and Trade, carbon taxes/credits, footprint taxes
- Goal 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development •Translation: Environmental restrictions, control all oceans including mineral rights from ocean floors
- Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss •Translation: More environmental restrictions, more controlling resources and mineral rights
- Goal 16: Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels •Translation: UN “peacekeeping” missions (ex 1, ex 2), the International Court of (blind) Justice, force people together via fake refugee crises and then mediate with more “UN peacekeeping” when tension breaks out to gain more control over a region, remove 2nd Amendment in USA
- Goal 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development •Translation: Remove national sovereignty worldwide, promote globalism under the “authority” and bloated, Orwellian bureaucracy of the UN
Turnbull and Bishop, backed by the Labor/Greens, will try to mislead us into believing that what they are up to is good for us. They will tell you that we have responsibility to play a major role in financing those broken 3rd world dictatorships so as they can become part of one big happy world-wide family who will all live in a prosperous harmony where there is no crime, no poverty, no tribal/racial/religious tensions, where every child has an education that continues from cradle to grave and where everyone has a job and we all sing Kumbia and live happily for ever after.[email_link]