No Turnbull at COP26—really? Don’t bank on it!

13.10.21.  During the interview between Ben Fordham Sydney radio 2GB  and Twiggy Forrest on Tuesday morning, Ben did not ask and Forrest did not mention if the serial pest Turnbull was attending COP26! How peculiar since it was announced on MM here. Turnbull could hardly abstain from riding into Glasgow on Twiggy’s aircraft and coat-tails to again perform on the world stage while putting the boot into Morrison and the entire Liberal Party as the bastard likes doing at every opportunity.

• Thunder 13/10/2021, 5:49 am

He’s gotta go and collect all those COMMISSIONS for helping with the World’s Greatest EVER Scam………then off to the Caymans to count it all !!

• pattoh 13/10/2021, 6:09 am

Just another jumped up Biderberg Jannisary

” We have NOOOO Bingo!”

• Xword 13/10/2021, 6:34 am

Memo Scomo: Damned if you don’t go; toast if you do

• Lorraine 13/10/2021, 7:56 am

Scott Morrison is pushing water up hill as he decides this year it is okay to go zero when in 2019 he scoffed at Bill SHorten and 45%….Politicians are the real fools, they think we have no memory and no brains.

• Disgruntled 13/10/2021, 8:35 am

Hey Lorraine, when you mentioned Scott Morrison is pushing water up hill you forgot to say without a pump or pipe, haha.
      There are other things that he pushing uphill too! and using a pointy stick also.
      Right now I am feeling sorry for the poor bloke with the dilema he is in as Xword puts it.

• Graham Richards 13/10/2021, 8:24 am

That’s right PM Morrison! Better go & grovel before Chuck, Prince of Wales.
    The silent majority will really “love” you for giving in.
    Funny I don’t remember voting for Charlie but can assure you I’ll vote for a Republic. As Whitlam would say “it’s time” & it’s overdue!

• Aktosplatz 13/10/2021, 9:47 am

This so-called conference will be all smoke, mirrors, and pissing in the wind. For that reason Turnbull should go as it fits him perfectly.

I don’t care whether Morrison goes or not, I haven’t voted LNP since 2013 anyway. The biggest BS Artist on the day will be Boris Johnson, while behind his back, in the UK, the cost of living prices are going up and the lights are going out.

He’ll get his comeuppance for sure, and if Prince Chuck start to shout the odds on climate change ( as expected) there will be a few new Republics being proclaimed over the next 10 years.

• Disgruntled 13/10/2021, 1:42 pm

there will be a few new Republics being proclaimed over the next 10 years.
      That’s for sure! I do hope Greta doesn’t come near though!!! That would be just too much; could make one turn to excessive alcohol use.

• NOT Charles 13/10/2021, 11:33 am

I’m thinking seriously of going in search of a British site or newspaper and posting the following message: “Congratulations Prince Charles, you’ve just turned a lifelong opponent of Australia becoming a republic into a set-in-stone pro-republican.”

• DT 13/10/2021, 2:07 pm

Think harder, dig deeper for the facts.

It is available in newspapers and websites, the climate hoax and warming con is all about politics and money, international pressures applied to our politicians is far greater than too many Australians realise.

And learn about how diplomacy and good tactics might result in Australia getting a much better deal than the bullies want to impose on us.

• Sir Peter 13/10/2021, 3:25 pm

I am a monarchist. Let’s skip Charles the Moron. And Willy the Wanker, although his missus is OK. Randy Andy is a non-starter. I reckon Ann would do a great job.

Otherwise I too might have to reluctantly become a republican. Fancy President Malcolm, Paul. Maybe Pirate Pete will put his hand up.

G*d help Australia

• DT 13/10/2021, 3:53 pm

As former NSW Labor Premier Bob Carr commented during the referendum on a republic campaign, Australia does not need to change much apart from Commonwealth to Republic of Australia and removing the ceremonial influence of the Queen of Australia and reinforcing the position of Governor General with no additional powers or change in appointment by the government at the time the position becomes due for a replacement.

He apparently believes that allowing any other changes to the Constitution would be dangerous.

I noted that a major republican objective was/is to write a new constitution and remove the parts that they consider to be a nuisance. In other words that stand in their way blocking their ambitions.

I am a monarchist but at this time in our history I am leaning towards favouring a republic with Carr’s recommendations for minimal change.

But The Australian Flag must be retained because it is our history, looking at each of the elements it contains.

• Lorraine 13/10/2021, 4:06 pm

Charles oh dear …..as King……no thank you .

• Cliff 13/10/2021, 5:51 pm

I’ve always been a bit of a defender of Charlie. ( I have two people I know quite well who have had up close and personal dealings with him and both spoke quite favourably of him.) But he’s crossed my line with his latest utterances. Sorry Charlie, but I don’t consider I will ever accept you as the king of my country. I know that won’t mean a thing to They Who Must Be Obeyed in Canberra, but God help me, I find myself now in very strange company – the red bandana man.

Edited to add: I didn’t see DT’s last post when I wrote the above. I find myself in furious agreement with his sentiments – but unfortunately, we all know that the Lefties will try to squeeze all sorts of unwelcome changes in with any switch to a republic.

• DT 13/10/2021, 6:23 pm

I have met Prince Charles and on one occasion sat opposite him at a dinner, we were both young people at that time. He was an interesting and friendly person.

• Tony+H 13/10/2021, 11:01 pm

The COP26 has nothing to do with Climate! It is all about economics! This will be about implementing the “ Great Reset” ! Of course the Turd would be out to get into that! Anything to sell out Australia!
    I hope the plane crashes and all aboard perish! These scumbags and the scumbags here that have sold out to Big Pharma and the Globalist agenda are the modern day traitors of Sparta that took the Gold peices from Xerxes. I am disgusted in my fellow Australians and how easily they have cowed and folded to the Globalist hoaxes! Our Police Forces that are nothing more hired thugs for the use of crooked Politicians to bash anyone who cares dissent! These are dark days we live in and I believe they are to get even darker.