Previous comments Reset 5/5/2020
Journalist Peter Hartcher got it right when he wrote the following:
“There are black swans, grey rhinos and a whole menagerie of dangers and catastrophes threatening humanity on every side. It has ever been thus. But the key point is not the problems looming so much as the problem-solving mechanisms we have to deal with all and any crises. The real enemy is the great bungler – politics.
Bots, re your post at 5.26pm yesterday, I’m guessing you already know all the following, but I’m commenting here for those that are not yet aware:
One reason the supermarket would know what one bought is the “reward points” thing, if one was suckered into signing up for that.
If so, when one signed on for “rewards”, the supermarket has EVERY detail about a shopper and their shopping needs, including whether, when, where, and how one paid for, say, white tea bags. The supermarket could easily (if they wanted) select a shopper specifically and generate a list that details EXACTLY what they bought and when; this can easily be analysed to work out what that shopper needs, when they need it, what their nutritional and/or medical requirements may be, how much they spend on actual food and how much on ‘other’ stuff, and so on and so on …
The value of this info is thousands and thousands to the supermarket; in return, they “allow” shoppers with “reward” points a bit of a discount – I worked out a while ago that it’s somewhere around 1 dollar for every 1 or 2 thousand spent, IIRC.
They “reward” shoppers with a dollar or two’s worth of “points” in return for knowing the intimate details of their lives.
I recall a report from a few years ago (USA) where a concerned father descended forcefully from a great height onto a retailer for sending his teenage daughter extensive targeted advertising for birth control, and also maternity needs. It turned out the retailer KNEW the daughter was pregnant (from her diverse shopping patterns) a week or so before even SHE did.
I stay well away from “reward” points, myself.
Regarding the text message urging download of “the app”, I got that too. But it came from my mobile carrier, which is Optus in my case. Sure, it had govt propaganda, but it looked like a blanket text broadcast when I had a closer look (before I deleted it!).
Yr exactly right, I use my fathers details on those reward card thingies (same name same birthdate but 27 years apart) but he has been dead since 1975 and his address no longer exists since there are a couple of townhouses at that address. I also lie on each and every official form to the extent that I contracted to a State Government for more than twelve years and only the pay department, a giant “Wuhan” set up by one K Rudd, knew I existed by a bank account number for I never used the telephone supplied by them, nor their email or “net” stuff, and I always signed stuff as Xavier Xerox Xylophone or C de Gaulle or Bob Hawke. My wife, the daughter of an eminent legal bloke and party member of the CCCP commented, “welcome to Stalin’s Gulag” and she won’t have a bar of this crap destroying her adopted country, the one she knocks up a pile of Anzac biscuits for an April 25th.
“Xavier Xerox Xylophone” – ROFLL!!
Sounds like a wise lady, that wife of yours – and a good cook!
Message for Greg Hunt…keep up this app BS pressure and I will react at the ballot box. Get that through your thick head.
Exactly, and I doubt if Labor could do a better job in destroying our country.
There is no Labor or Liberal, there is only politics and politicians.
And both are a failure.
On NT Grog. I was a hero once, actually there were two of us accorded hero status, not for any of the derring do stuff with the supposed steely glint in the eye and the hint of a devil may care smile about the chops, you know the stuff you get paid to do and your guts are churning, knees about to knock together and yr teeth chattering for you know just how bloody scary things can get, but the canteen on Groote Eylandt ran out of grog back in the late 60s’ so they loaded a bit over five tons of beer on a freighter and said, get thee hence young fella. Not only did we get “hence” but I remembered a time in about 1960 when in hospital from some ailment or the other and a nice young thing handed me some pills and a glass of water, the thought of which makes me shudder sixty years later, so we went up to about twenty thousand and sucked oxygen in order that the beer arrived on Groote as a cool drinkable commodity. The troops on Groote hailed us as hero’s and ever after the other bloke and I could do no wrong as we flew bits and pieces in over about a twelve month period. Stuff like barra and muddies came our way as a matter of course on each trip. It was sort of nice to be a hero, even for a little while.
Very clever Bots. Going up to 20,000 ft to chill the beer, what a great idea! Now that’s REAL science!
I have a suggestion to make about a way forward out of the mess the country is in and that is stop paying salaries to the unelected medical know all’s who are dictating terms to us. the joint would be booming in no time.
WTF is China still classified by the UN as a “Developing Nation”?
Its high time they had all the restrictions imposed on other nations also.
Nothing against the honest people but the CCP and those around the globe spying for them and badgering those that saw the light and “escaped” the horrors of communism.
Probably because China is 10km up the UN, same as it’s right up one of the UN-China puppets, the W.H.O.
(No, not the rock band)
You know, you see all these unelected medico’s pontificating on TV and in the newspapers and we know that the P.M. is slavishly following their advice or perhaps listening to the bloody “bells” or whatever floats his boat, but please consider the following, people incarcerated in hospitals have a fatality rate of 17% or so from medical misadventure. Medical people do not have a CRM or a “Crew Resource Management” program because the medical profession consider themselves to be above that. Aviators do for they look at themselves in the “real” light of day and about one passenger in about a billion carried suffers a misadventure. Makes you think “A” in FNQ ese. Some doctors who of course are reasonably well paid have advised a bunch of politicians who are also well paid when hundreds of thousand’s aren’t, have stuffed our economy.
.. and another thing: more than a million thrown out of work in about 5 weeks I think I heard – but not ONE of them was a public serpent.
Obviously, the multi-cultural immigration plan is a rip roaring success with even more of our freedoms thrown into the democracy dustbin with consummate ease by our elected Members of Parliament.
This legislation designed to increase spying upon us, whilst removing legal protections is abominable in essence and practice.
Holly hell PP, this is some serious stuff and an confirmation of a government that is betraying all Australians in a big way. And we thought that Dutton would make a better PM than Morrison. To hand this authority to a bunch of intellectually challenged self-abusers at ASIO is about as dangerous as it gets.
Albert: We sure are between a rock and a hard place with our political parties, one is only slightly better than the other, however with our freedoms evaporating as each day goes by, it seems to be a race to find which political party is the worse of the two.
PP, part of these new rules that is a real worry for me is the last part that says it is also to combat political unrest. To me that is an indication that the political/bureaucratic brotherhood are scared stiff of a citizen’s uprising – armed or otherwise – and will use these proposed laws to create a police state in a pathetic attempt to derail such a probability.
For those of us who wish to take a positive step regarding the WHO, I suggest taking a look at this petition to our government to cut funding the WHO and if in agreement, please sign it.
Oh, and do pass it on to others, the more who sign, the greater the impact.
UN Treaties that Australia has signed;
Experienced geologist, Dr Roger Higgs provides 25 simple bullet points proving CO2 does not cause global warming. The full PDF appears at researchgate.net and we feature it below. 
25 simple bullet points proving CO2 does not cause global warming: by a geologist for a change:
1) Geologists know climate change unrelated to atmospheric CO2 occurred throughout Earth’s 4.5-billion-year history. Yet the IPCC (United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) has no geologists among the hundreds of appointed authors of its Fifth Assessment Report of 2014 and its Sixth Report due in 2022 (see my Technical Note 2019-10). Thus, IPCC incredibly lacks both geological input and long-term perspective.
2) IPCC’s very existence relies on public belief in manmade or ‘anthropogenic’ global warming (AGW) by CO2 emissions. Moreover, its appointed authors, mostly government and university researchers, are nearly all biased by strong vested interests in AGW, i.e. reputations (publications, lectures) & continuance of salaries & research grants. Similarly, major universities have abandoned their scientiﬁc impartiality & integrity by hosting research institutes mandated to conﬁrm & act on AGW, e.g. Grantham Institute (Imperial College), Tyndall Centre.
3) The often-repeated ‘97% consensus among scientists that global warming is man’s fault’ (CO2 emissions) is untrue. It refers in fact to surveys of just a relatively small group of ‘climate scientists’ (a fairly new type of scientist, with strong incentives for bias; see Bullets 2 & 15), moreover only those who are ‘actively publishing’.
4) ‘Climate change denier’ & ‘global warming denier’ are despicable & dishonest terms for ‘AGW doubters’. No educated person disputes global warming, as thermometers measured 1°C rise from 1850 to 2016 (with pauses).
5) The ‘Greenhouse Hypothesis’, on which IPCC’s belief in AGW is based, is that atmospheric gases trap heat. But this old (19th century) notion is merely an idea, not a hypothesis, because it is untestable, impossible to prove in a laboratory as no experimental container can imitate Earth’s uncontained, well-mixed atmosphere.
6) IPCC computer models are so full of assumptions as to be extremely unreliable, e.g. forecast warming for 1995 to 2015 turned out to be 2-3 times too high! A likely reason is that the greenhouse idea is nonsense, as explained in recent publications by several scientists. See Bullet 19 for an equally drastic failure of IPCC models. See also https://www.wnd.com/2017/07/study-blows-greenhouse-theory-out-of-the-water/ https://principia-scientiﬁc.org/r-i-p-greenhouse-gas-theory-1980-2018/
7) For about 75% of the last 550 million years, CO2 was 2 to 15 times higher than now. Evolution ﬂourished, CO2 enabling plant photosynthesis, the basis of all life. Extinction events due to overheating by CO2 are unknown!
8) Through the last 12,000 years (our current Holocene interglacial period), CO2 was a mere 250 to 290 ppm (parts per million), near plant-starvation level, until about 1850 when industrial CO2 emissions began, making CO2 climb steeply. Nevertheless, CO2 today it is still only 412ppm, i.e. under half of one-tenth of 1% of our atmosphere.
9) Until man began adding CO2 about 1850, warming (determined from ‘proxies’ like tree rings) since the 1600AD Little Ice Age peak was accompanied by slowly rising CO2 (measured in ice cores). A simple explanation is CO2 release by ocean water, whose CO2-holding capacity decreases upon warming.
10) Supporting this sign that CO2 is a consequence, not cause, of global warming, a published study of 1980-2011 measurements showed that changes in warming rate precede changes in CO2’s growth rate, by about a year.
11) Since the 1850 start of man’s additions, CO2’s rise has generally accelerated, without reversals. In stark contrast, the post-1850 to present-day continuance of warming out of the Little Ice Age was interrupted by frequent small coolings of 1-3 years (some relatable to ‘volcanic winters’), plus two 30-year coolings (1878 to 1910, 1944 to 1976), and the famous 1998 to 2013 ‘global-warming pause’ or ‘hiatus’ (Wiki).
12) This unsteady modern warming instead resembles the unsteady rise of the sun’s magnetic output from 1901 toward a rare solar ‘Grand Maximum’ peaking in 1991, the ﬁrst in 1700 years!
13) Modern warming reached a peak in February 2016. Since then, Earth has cooled for 3 years (now April 2019).
14) The ‘Svensmark Theory’ says increased solar magnetic ﬂux warms Earth by deﬂecting cosmic rays, thus reducing cloudiness, allowing more of the sun’s warmth to heat the land and ocean instead of being reﬂected. In support, a NASA study of satellite data spanning 32 years (1979-2011) showed decreasing cloud cover.
15) Vociferous IPCC-involved climate scientist Dr Stefan Rahmstorf (Wiki) of the German government’s Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research, recipient of a US$1 million personal research grant from a private foundation, wrongly said in his 2008 article ‘Anthropogenic Climate Change’: “there is no viable alternative … [to CO2 as driver of modern warming from 1940 to 2005 because] … different authors agree that solar activity did not signiﬁcantly increase” during that period. Yet nine years earlier, in 1999, famous physicist Dr Michael Lockwood (Wiki; FRS) wrote, in ‘A Doubling of the Sun’s Coronal Magnetic Field During the Past 100 Years’, published in prestigious Nature journal: “the total magnetic ﬂux leaving the Sun has risen by a factor of 1.4 since 1964” and 2.3 since 1901 !! See for yourselves the striking overall 1964-91 climb in solar-magnetic output, recorded by the strong overall fall in detected neutrons (proportional to cosmic rays), in graph 3 here … https://cosmicrays.oulu.ﬁ
16) Lockwood showed averaged solar magnetic ﬂux increased 230% from 1901 to 1995, i.e. more than doubled ! The ﬁnal peak value was 5 times the starting minimum value ! Bullets 17 & 18 likewise back Svensmark’s theory…
17) … after the previous solar Grand Maximum (4th century, long before industrial CO2), in the next decades Earth warmed to near or above today’s temperature. Then ‘sawtooth’ cooling proceeded, through the Dark Ages and ‘Medieval Warm Period’, into the Little Ice Age, paralleling a 1,000-year unsteady solar decline; and …
18) … before that, between 8000 and 2000BC, Earth was occasionally warmer than today for hundreds if not thousands of years, as shown by tree rings, shrunken glaciers, etc.. Then unsteady cooling from 3000BC into the Little Ice Age paralleled unsteady solar decline following the Holocene’s ‘super-Grand’ Maximum near 3000BC.
19) This 4,500-year cooling contradicts IPCC computer models that instead predict warming by the simultaneous (slow) rise in CO2. This is the ‘The Holocene Temperature Conundrum’ of Liu et al. (2014). See also Bullet 6.
20) Embarrassingly for AGW promoters, the 8000-2000BC warm interval (Bullet 18) was already, ironically, named the ‘Holocene ClimaticOptimum’, before today’s CO2/AGW hysteria began. The warmth probably beneﬁtted human social development. Indeed, it was cold episodes, bringing drought and famine, that ended civilisations.
21) Cross-correlating post-1880 graphs of solar-magnetic ﬂux versus Earth’s temperature suggests a 25-year time-lag, such that the 2016 peak temperature corresponds to the 1991 solar peak. The lag is probably due to the ocean’s high thermal inertia due to its enormous volume and high heat capacity, hence slow response to warming.
22) IPCC, ignoring the possibility of such a time-lag, claims that simultaneous global warming (until 2016) and solar weakening (since 1991) must mean that warming is driven by CO2!
23) The last interglacial period about 100,000 years ago was warmer than our Holocene interglacial. Humans and polar bears survived! CO2 was then about 275ppm, i.e. lower than now (Bullet 8).
24) The simultaneous rise of temperature & CO2 is a ‘spurious correlation’. Warming’s real cause was a solar build-up to a rare Grand Maximum, which man’s industrialisation accompanied by chance. So, IPCC demonising CO2 as a ‘pollutant’ is a colossal blunder, costing trillions of dollars in needless & ineffectual efforts to reduce it.
25) Global cooling now in progress since February 2016 can be predicted to last at least 28 years (i.e. to 2044), matching the sun’s 28-year decline from 1991 to today, and allowing for the 25-year time-lag (Bullet 21).
Inescapable conclusion: IPCC is wrong − the sun, not CO2, drove modern global warming.
Dr Roger Higgs, Geoclastica Ltd, Technical Note 2019-11, 6th April 2019, on ResearchGate
Contact email@example.com for literature sources for any of the following ‘Inconvenient Facts’
Great stuff DT.
Yeah, good get, DT.
Unfortunately, these facts and many, many like them will have no effect at all on global warming alarmists. This is because the main game ain’t “proving” so-called ‘global warming’, it’s yet another tactic towards global (P)ower and (C)ontrol, by the various assorted lefty-greeny-socialism pissants.
Great work DT and I think most of us knew most of this anyway. But as Neville has pointed out, the alarmists are not interested in the truth, there is a different agenda, which you yourself have reported on many times here, still greatpost thanks.
PS The major greenhouse gas is water vapour and not carbon dioxide.
When boredom sets in and you get sick of abusing all the presenters on the TV channels and all their bullshit and resort to the internet where you get heaps more, MM, Catalexy, and a couple of others excepted, you might get some light relief from looking at tatters flickr on Google and her various albums to while away an hour or so and take yr mind away from thoughts of mayhem.
Giant roos, wombats and croc died off in the big dry.
Climate change – The Daily Telegraph
Well before the Industrial Revolution and prosperity built on coal and steam giants lived in tropical northern Australia. Climate (Climate Emergency and Greta please note) change killed them or shrank them …. 40,000 years ago ….. over a period of several thousand years.
A Kangaroo stood 2.5 metres tall and weighed a massive 245 kg. Freshwater Crocodile about 7.0 metres long and huge Lizards such as the 6.0 metre Megalania.
Extreme environmental (weather- climate0 change, not humans, was the likely cause according to magazine Nature Communications.
Loss of water flow, intesified drying, increased burning (bushfires) and vegetation change created the conditions to drive the extinction (Extinction Rebellion please note) of at least 13 species of super-size megafauna species, the study led by the Queensland Museum found.
[story modified by DT).
Of course the last major weather climate change began about 130,000 years ago for the land we call Australia. Gradually rainforests were replaced by drought tolerant Eucalypts and today rainforest only covers 3 per cent of forested areas.
Post pandemic let’s get on with nation building, economic prosperity focused, and ignore the hysterical incorrect climate hoax and creative warming data.
An easy way to prove that there are two genders would be for the government to state that every male and every female would get a grant of $1000.
How is this for business acumen? Telstra, the largest telecommunications company in Australia, has disabled their 24/7 chat facility due to the Chinese Wuhan Virus. How can it be, this monolithic telecommunications company cannot have staff working from home using Telstra internet capabilities, or is it an admission their systems are not up to scratch?
My RSP, AussieBroadband, a small Aussie company, is able to have staff work from home to sort issues, yet the largest Aussie telecommunications company is unable to do so. Why is it so? Aha, because the bastards relied upon outsourcing to India and the Philippines, where the call centres are locked down.
Telstra, demonstrating the benefits of treachery to Aussie workers.
It’s worth noting that NO Aldi products have numbers under the bar-codes any more – just the striped bar codes.
And you have to search the really fine print to find a country of origin.
Check out Bar codes on ALDI products
This is worth knowing, so take the time to read this, especially the 2nd bit…. (SCROLL DOWN)
Check this out at the Freezer before purchasing !!!!!!
A week or so ago, Current Affair did a Report on frozen vegetables imported from New Zealand. As it turns out if it is a Coles or Woolies home brand
there is a more than good chance that the product has come from China. Products made by McCain’s, Birdseye and other supposed reputable companies
from New Zealand are now purchasing vegie products from China and selling that product under their name.
Basically check where it is produced by the comments on the back of the pack and if it says produced from New Zealand and Imported product it has
Chinese vegies in it, put it back on the shelf. I would even go as far as to say, even if it has product of New Zealand on it, I would be suspicious about
where those vegies in that pack come from. I suppose to play it safe unless it has been grown and packed in Australia stay away from it unless you don’t
mind digesting poisons.
Pretty scary stuff!!
Learn from BARCODES
This will cheer you up, hope you’re not having chicken for dinner
Please remember…….the Australian barcode prefix is 93
PLEASE NOTE – if you love Australian produce and the thought of keeping jobs here, AND you like to eat healthy foods and buy quality products, then
please read on. Please also note the Australian barcode prefix is 93.
DANGEROUS IMPORTED FOODS
There are no food inspection regulations of foods grown or processed in China, Vietnam, Hong Kong or Thailand.
Other world countries are scared of China making ‘black hearted goods’, but can you differentiate which one is made in Australia, the USA, The Philippines,
Taiwan or China? For your Information … The first 3 digits of the barcode is the country code where-in the product was made. Example: all barcodes
that start with 690; 691 through to 699 are all MADE IN CHINA.
471 is Made in Taiwan .
This is our right to know, but our governments and related departments never educate the public, therefore we have to RESCUE OURSELVES. Nowadays,
Chinese businessmen know that consumers do not prefer products ‘made in china’, so they don’t show from which country it is made. However, you may
now refer to the barcode. Remember, if the first 3 digits are 690 through to 695, then it is Made in China. Don’t forget, Hong Kong is now China, too.
00 ~ 13 USA and CANADA
30 ~ 37 FRANCE
40 ~ 44 GERMANY
49 ~ JAPAN
50 ~ UK
57 ~ DENMARK
64 ~ FINLAND
76 ~ SWITZERLAND and LIECHTENSTEIN
93 ~ AUSTRALIA
628 ~ SAUDI ARABIA
629 ~ UNITED ARAB EMIRATESs
740-745 ~ CENTRAL AMERICAa
All 480 Codes are Made in THE PHILIPPINES..
DO NOT BUY FOOD PROCESSED IN CHINA, HONG KONG, VIETNAM or THAILAND!!! Remember, there are no food inspection regulations!!!
WATCH WHAT YOU BUY. ESPECIALLY ‘HIGHLINER’ FISH PRODUCTS; all come from China, even though the box says ‘product of Canada’, it is from
China and ‘processed’ in Canada, that is, only the coating is added and packaged in Canada. The fish are raised in pens using chemicals that are banned
in Canada as cancer- causing but legal in China. This was exposed on CBC TV’s ‘Marketplace’.
Please think before buying anything from China.
Avoid buying all processed food packaged in China. Anything goes! We just don’t know what else is in those packages. Unlike the United States and
Canada (and Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Great Britian et al). China does not have laws regulating food processing.
Basically, do not buy any processed food from China. This includes Hong Kong. MANY companies are using a Hong Kong address to avoid this type of
Do NOT buy food originating in China (or Vietnam or Thailand)!
Take the time to read the labels and look for country of origin!
Your Health is at Stake!
REMEMBER THE AUSTRALIAN BARCODE PREFIX????
IT IS 93
I also use a barcode scanner app in my not so smart phone. There are plenty around that are free to use, so I elected to try QR Barcode Scanner which seems to do a reasonable job.
Global Warming hard at work in Queensland.
I recollect the BoM stating this coming winter would be warmer than normal and that April was the 5th hottest on record.
April certainly was not the hottest experienced here, as for a warm winter, I don’t think so, I reckon we are in for a goodun.
As we approach the end of Autumn, this report sums it up somewhat, as it states, it was jolly chilly in Queensland yesterday.
Little Jessica who sometimes fills in for “Jennie with the weather” on the ABC opined that Brisbane had it’s coldest May day since 1922. I bet that my mate in Cooktown has put his blue Jackie Howe on early this year. He reckons blue ones are warmer than white ones.
Bots: Yer mate is right of course, the blue Jackie Howe is much warmer than the white ones, and cleaner too, I speak from personal experience. 😉
I was laughing at the “when God isn’t watching clip” for when we got our little granddaughter “dipped” at the orthodox church the christening font was along the lines of Crocodile Dundee in “you call that a christening font!” for the orthodox font was about a 1000 gallon tank and the priest chucked the poor little 3 YO bugger in, clothes and all!
Here is Alan Jones in full flight about the current situation and government incompetence destroying our nation.
Sunday 24 May, 2020
The Weekend Australian
Biggest Oz Farm Investors
No, Chinese investors do not own most of the farmland.
The Chinese should not own any Australian farmland or anything else for that matter, because Australians cannot own similar in China, it is called reprocrocity, however, does not exist with China.
We have been suckered in PP, we really have. The worrying thing is not their nuclear weapons etc. although they are bad enough, it’s not the worry about the skills of their military and their pilots who couldn’t find Perth when they sent aeroplanes down to help find MH-370 but in reality were on a spying mission, (as an example I attempted to teach about 1000 of them to fly a jet without a lot of success) the worry is that there are so many of them who will overrun us blindly following orders because that behaviour is embedded in them from birth. For years and years I wondered why they were building highways that no one used, cities where no one lived, had their people trained in the West when other countries were cutting back on training and infrastructure, and figured that they were running out of steam and had to collapse. Then the penny dropped and it started to make sense for they began appropriating those islands now in dispute, buying into countries who had seafood, minerals, oil, resources they didn’t have. They have launched another Greater Asian coprosperity sphere Japan tried on 80 odd years ago and we are not going to beat them (China) this time and I think that their people have to do it from within.
Here we go again, the Climate Change Bogey has the Liberals on the run.
“The Liberal Party candidate for the swing seat of Eden-Monaro, Fiona Kotvojs, has rubbished claims she does not want action on climate change, in the opening stoush of the byelection campaign.
Dr Kotvojs backed the case for cutting carbon emissions after winning the ballot to represent the Liberals in the NSW seat, where climate policy and bushfire recovery will shape the competing campaigns.”
She wants to reduce carbon emissions – another ignoramus. Carbon manifests as charcoal or soot.
If she really means CO2 she should say so and why. We need more CO2 in the atmosphere not less, to stimulate plant growth. So she’s probably another LINO who ScoMo is backing. Just great!!
Akto, the numbers men… oops, sorry, (wo)men in the Liberal party will have crunched the numbers and informed their candidate that if she spouts a hard line Climate Change denier’s policy, any votes she might glean for that will already be voting Liberal (if only as One Nation second preference, but the result is the same), while if she spouts the same line Scott Morrison does, supporting the Paris Agreement, believing in Climate Change, loving the environment, she might win just a few swinging voters who would otherwise vote for Labor.
I think she lost last time by around 900 votes, to a Labor candidate with a high personal approval rating. Although it’s highly unusual for a government to win a by-election from the opposition, (which, despite what they might say to the contrary, is the only reason the high flyers who toyed with standing for Eden Monaro backed out), she’s in with a better chance that usual in these highly unusual times, so she’s following the script given to her and trying to suck in any and every swinging vote that’s out there.
Tweet: Clementine Ford says “covid19 is not killing men fast enough”
Seriously I thought I read somewhere that some bikie had knee capped her in a dark lane- oh well, maybe it was just a sweet dream…
You will recall several times over the years my comment that we should…
Sell the food, not the farm
Sell the mineral, not the mine
Sell the holiday, not the hotel
Bit late for all that now that they have sold the country down the river.
So who are the foreign owners?
Read this and be horrified.
Whilst our freedoms are eroded at an increasing rate of acceleration, the government continues to allow those who refuse to assimilate, wish to murder us, live off our taxes and generally hate us unreservedly, to immigrate from their flea ridden sandpits to Australia.
Did you hear Alan Jones last night on Sky News?
Victoriastan’s Belt and Road Agreement and secrecy, Premier Dan ignoring Federal advice not to do it, etc?
Alan said that the Mansion Federal Government signed up to Belt and Road secretly, and maybe this is why the Morrison Government is critical but treating carefully around VicGov’s Belt and Road?
Leave a Comment
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
If you are a human, do not fill in this field.
Next post: Tragic case of governmental, medical, and media malpractice
Previous post: Listen carefully and choose wisely ☺