Bumbling ‘Bidenitis’ is contagious—Boris has it too!

25.11.21.  Goodness, gracious, what we have as world leaders in this new world order? Boris Johnson is the poster-boy for ‘having a bad hair day’! Poor Boris has been talking ‘Bidenesque’ babble of late, perhaps it can be excused as being “long Covid”, a lingering condition suffered by those that have caught Covid and recovered. Most of the media in the US and around the rest of the western world dares not mention or scrutinise the “uncertain world” of US President Joe Biden’s mental acuity, according to Sky News host Chris Kenny.
“Conservative British Prime Minister lost his way in a speech … Johnson’s got some scrutiny from the media,” Mr Kenny said.
“Fair enough, I’m all for scrutiny of politicians, but meanwhile the leader of the free world rambles incoherently.”

Source: Sky News

• Cliff 25/11/2021, 6:24 am

I find myself wondering how ‘our’ ABC would have handled the reporting on that had the speaker been Tony Abbott – or even (yes,’even’) Scott Morrison.

• Penguinite 25/11/2021, 8:13 am

Looks like Bumbling Boris picked up the wrong speech. It was probably one of half a dozen comments he was making that day. Did he ever get around to making the right speech? Lucky for him he was able to cajole and amuse the gathered throng for the required time to earn his fee.

• Lorraine 25/11/2021, 9:24 am

Boris mumbles and bumbles thru any of his speeches, they tell me he is highly educated, pity it doesn’t show….I have forgiven most, as he got Brexit done,now he has gone green with the magic mushrooms , I am so over him.

• Disgruntled 25/11/2021, 11:47 am

I sure agree Lorraine.
      I once thought he was the hope (the great knight on the white horse as it were) of the side; Blimey, how things have changed and now he is a dill; Amazing what a little bit of sninny can do to a bloke! Pardon me, but, Women have incredible power and it shows here! That has to be the only reason he went feral.

Yesterday I posted Palki Sharma’s take on Bojo; the vid is long but the Bojo bit starts around the 20:05 and the Bojo bit lasts for 7 or 8 mins. I can recommend it as it shows how
      good? Bojo is.

• x 25/11/2021, 12:13 pm

“highly educated”, means he was good at answering exam questions, Lorraine, nothing more, nothing less. The appearance of his bonce perhaps is a better guide to what’s between his ears I think.

• Aktosplatz 25/11/2021, 6:28 pm

Boris showed so much promise, pushing the pro-EU Theresa May aside, to secure Brexit.

Enter Carrie Symonds, his concubine, who became his wife by having his child (great example for the Office of UK PM!). Conservative Boris became a Conservative-in-name-Only, and has sold the pass to the Labour Party.

Boris had smashed the Labor Party, won many of their seats, and has now squandered them because of his Wife’s influence. The Conservatives had destroyed the Labour Party, but now their return is a certainty thanks to Boris’ New Green Look.

The Conservatives need to get Boris and Carrie thrown out of No 10 Downing Street and fast before the next election. Otherwise Labour will storm back. Another Race to the Bottom, thanks to Boris.

The equivalent of our UAP over there, is possibly Richard Tice and his Reform Party, which came out of the old UKIP of Nigel Farage.

• Cliff 25/11/2021, 9:08 pm

Hard to disagree with any of what you say there Akto.